The Primavera Foundation is more than pleased to take you on a tour of our properties and talk about our programs and opportunities for involvement with our organization.
Learn about poverty and homelessness, emergency services, affordable rental housing, workforce development, civil rights restoration, financial education and empowerment, homebuyer education and homeownership, neighborhood revitalization, community engagement, and more.
To request a tour, please contact our volunteer coordinator (see contact info. below). There are two Primavera tours, available on an as-scheduled basis. Typically, they are offered on the first Tuesday of every month, alternating between two areas:
PRIMAVERA DOWNTOWN TUCSON TOUR (10:00a-12:00p)
• Homeless Intervention & Prevention Drop-In Center / Five Points / Alamo
• Women in Transition / Casa Paloma Women's Hospitality Center & Residence
• Catalina House
PRIMAVERA SOUTH TUCSON TOUR (9:00-11:00a)
• Training Center/Administrative Offices / Primavera Works
• Project Action for Veterans
• Men's Shelter
• Las Abuelitas Family Housing & Community Center