Primavera Foundation is a non-profit organization that has been strengthening the Tucson community since 1983 through housing, workforce development and community engagement programs and services. Each year, Primavera helps as many as 8,000 people on their pathway out of poverty. The Outreach Services Program Manager will join an experienced and energetic team that leads with wisdom and compassion. The Outreach Services Program Manager will oversee operations for outreach programs for people experiencing homelessness including program development and implementation of a new mobile component. This position will provide the day-to-day support for a small team, providing leadership and ensuring successful program outcomes including: engaging, enrolling, navigating and housing individuals experiencing homelessness. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills, a positive outlook and commitment to our mission.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with other program leaders, provide day-to-day support and oversight of outreach program operations including staff hiring and training in conjunction with HR, staff supervision, partnership development and coordination, and program documentation and evaluation.
- Implement and oversee operating policies and procedures for outreach program components, ensuring consistency with Primavera standards, government partner regulations, service delivery standards and other contractual responsibilities.
- Review and evaluate program activities, making suggestions for change as needed to maintain best practices, increase effectiveness and ensure programs meet the needs of participants, funders and the community.
- Monitor ServicePoint/HMIS and ETO data quality reports ensuring compliance with agency and funder data standards.
- Conduct regular audits of participant files according to agency policy.
- Ensure confidentiality of participant information for all outreach programs.
- Hold 1:1 meetings with program staff and conduct a monthly team meeting for information sharing, troubleshooting, idea generation, team alignment and understand objectives, goals and responsibilities. Ensure completion of team training, team building and collaboration opportunities.
- Prepare a biweekly schedule for program staff ensuring proper coverage and effective utilization of staff hours and transportation vehicles.
- Work with staff to manage donations of food, clothing and hygiene items and ensure proper disbursement and storage.
- Actively participate in Tucson Pima Collaboration to end Homelessness (TPCH) General Council meetings, Outreach Committee meetings, and other related work groups as needed.
- Complete and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Work with other managers and directors to troubleshoot service barriers, along with team members, for participant issues.
- Manage collaborative efforts with partner agencies to ensure proper representation of outreach team.
- Participate in annual regional Point in Time (PIT) count.
- Master’s Degree in social work or a related field
- 2-3 years working in homelessness services, with progressively responsible experience in staff management.
- 1-3 years working with people experiencing mental, behavioral health, substance use
- Certification in Addiction Counseling
- Proficiency with ServicePoint/HMIS and ETO
- A passion for helping people experiencing chronic homelessness
- Must be flexible, innovative, and a creative problem-solver.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively across all aspects of the organization, including clients, team members and management
- Experience with Housing First and client-centered care
- Experience in professional coaching and professional development of staff
- Experience with managing a growing and agile field-based team
- A combination of indoor business office and off site/community environments.
- Attendance at outdoor and community events throughout the year
- Current driver’s license, reliable transportation and ability to travel to various office locations, properties and events
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.