GIVE AT WORK
There are several ways that you can designate the Primavera Foundation as your charity of choice in your workplace giving campaigns:
- Matching Gifts - Matching employee contributions is an increasingly popular way for a company to demonstrate support for its employees and the community. At the same time, when an employee makes a donation to the Primavera Foundation, the company's "matching" donation of the same amount doubles the impact of the gift. Ask your employer if it has a matching gift program.
- Federal Government - Giving has never been easier! If you are a federal employee, you can help Primavera provide pathways out of poverty by donating through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Please enter CFC #67826 on your campaign pledge card.
- State Government - If you are an Arizona State employee, look for the Primavera Foundation as part of the Arizona State Employees Charitable Campaign (SECC) and please select ST768 on your campaign pledge card.
- Local Government - If you are a County or City employee, we also participate in the Employees Combined Appeal Program (ECAP). Please select the Primavera Foundation, ECAP #9852, on your pledge card.
- United Way - If your company's employee giving program includes the United Way, look for the Primavera Foundation in the listing of charities. Most local United Way programs also allow donors to specify a charity other than those listed. All you need to do is write Primavera Foundation on the "donor-option" line or provide the Primavera Foundation’s EIN number, 86-0733182, on your campaign giving form.
QUESTIONS? Contact our Donations Specialist at (520) 308-3116 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about workplace giving.