GIVE IN-KIND ITEMS
Typically, we're always in need of supplies, hygiene items, and clothing to help men and women in urgent need who stop into our Homeless Intervention and Prevention Drop-In Center, our Casa Paloma Women's Hospitality Center, and/or stay at our Men's Shelter.
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (520) 308-3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details about how to help us fulfill these on-going needs:
- Hundreds of labelless, empty pill bottles - We fill about 700 of bottles on a weekly basis with shampoo, conditioner, lotion, sunscreen, body wash, and toothpaste which are provided as "survival kits" to our participants.
- Hundreds of reusable water bottles.
- Hundreds of backpacks.
- Hundreds of travel-sized hygiene toiletries - Deodorant, lip balm, facial tissue, disinfectant wipes, razors, shaving cream, cotton swabs, foot powder/spray, and washcloths.
- Hundreds of feminine hygiene products - Pads, tampons, menstrual cups, and women's incontinence underwear.
- Hundreds of socks - For both men and women, all sizes, in both the summer and winter.
- Summer - Men’s and women's: shoes, underwear, and baseball/sun hats.
- Winter - Men's and women's: shoes, underwear, knit caps, scarves, and gloves.
Do you have a vehicle to donate? Contact our Donations Specialist at (520) 308-3116 or email@example.com.
When our grants coordinator’s son turned seven years old in April, and was planning his superhero birthday party, he and his mom talked about how they needed to act at the party if they were going to be superheroes.
He told her, “Superheroes help people!” They talked about what “helping” means.
When he invited his friends to his party, in lieu of his own gifts, he asked them to bring food and their gently used toys so he could donate it all to Primavera.