HOST A THIRD-PARTY FUNDRAISER
You can use Facebook's Fundraising Tools to raise funds and awareness of Primavera on your birthday, or set up a dedicated page to rally around a specific fundraising goal. Because we use their payment platform to process donations on Facebook, supporters pay no fee. So, 100% of the donations go directly to the organization.
- Starting is easy. - Facebook will help you get started and give you tips to reach your goal.
- Share with friends. - Connect friends to your cause and gain supporters across Facebook.
- Get donations. - People can donate to your fundraiser in just a few clicks without leaving Facebook.
Raise funds for Primavera's programs and services! Whether you are an individual, a business owner, or member of a community group, we’d love to discuss ways you can help support our organization. Hosting a community event is a great way for you (as a host) to raise awareness about Primavera while raising funds. Plus, you are letting the community know that you support the important work that we do. Example benefit events:
- a percentage of sales by stores or restaurants / a percentage of ticket sales
- run/walk events / golf tournaments / concerts
- in lieu of gifts (for weddings, birthdays, funerals, etc.)
This is an easy and fun way to get a whole group involved. Help collect essential items for Primavera within your workplace, school, place of worship, and/or neighborhood. Example donation drives:
- hundreds of labelless, empty pill bottles for our drop-in center participants (we fill about 700 of them on a weekly basis with essential hygiene items like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, etc.)
- food for our drop-in center and shelter participants
- backpacks and school supplies for children in our Las Abuelitas Family Housing and Community Center after school program
If you are interested in hosting a community benefit event or a donation drive for Primavera, contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (520) 308-3110 or email@example.com.
For official Primavera logos to be used in promoting your event, visit our Press Kit. Contact our Marketing and Communications Coordinator for further branding guidelines at (520) 308-3122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.